In this course you will…
- Understand the basics of writing and pronouncing Japanese.
- Become familiar with useful vocabulary, expressions, and grammar for the JLPT N5.
- Learn basic greetings for daily life in Japan.
- Master hiragana, katakana, and common kanji and important phrases for the JLPT N5.
- Become able comprehend basic conversations in daily life.
- Test your knowledge and prepare for the JLPT N5 with multiple quizzes and nearly 100 questions.
- Acquire the skills to pass the JLPT N5 and continue Japanese studies.
Introduction: N5 Course
The Japan Work Live JLPT N5 Course will prepare you to pass the first
level of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test. Important vocabulary,
expressions, and grammar related the JLPT N5 will be widely covered in
our detailed lessons. All narration and kanji illustrations are done by
a native Japanese speaker, so you can become familiar with authentic
Japanese pronunciation and writing. English subtitles are provided so
beginners can read along. In addition to practicing for the JLPT, you
will also learn to comprehend basic conversations for daily life. Start
your Japanese studies today!
Introduction: JLPT Exam Questions
Build your confidence and skills to pass the JLPT N5 test. All aspects
of the exam, including listening and reading comprehension are tested in
our comprehensive practice exam. All narration if provided by a native
Japanese speaker, so you can become familiar with authentic Japanese
pronunciation. Twelve separate quizzes with over 300 questions will
thoroughly prepare you to pass the first level of the JLPT with ease.
Target audience for this course:
- (Essentials)Learners who understand English and whose native language is not Japanese.
- Learners who want to study elementary Japanese.
- Learners who want to take the JLPT.
- Learners who want to study business Japanese.
- Learners who want to be proficient in conversational Japanese.
- Students enrolled in a Japanese language school or majoring in Japanese in college
- International students coming to Japan.
- Foreign employees of a Japanese company who need Japanese language training.
- Lectures 93
- Quizzes 31
- Skill level All levels
- Language Japanese
- Students 677
- Assessments Yes
【practice questions 】すうじ・かぞえかた
They way of counting
【practice questions 】ひとのよびかた
【practice questions 】ほうがく・ばしょ
【practice questions 】生き物（いきもの）の なまえ
【practice questions 】その他（た）の なまえ
【practice for JLTP 】げんごちしき（もじ・ごい）
【practice for JLTP 】文法（ぶんぽう）・読解（どっかい）
【practice for JLTP 】聴解（ちょうかい）