The “Beginner Courses” is intended for beginner level learners.
Through the use of video materials, learners will study Japanese pronunciation and writing, in addition to simple greetings used in everyday life. In addition, since a PDF file textbook is included and can be printed any number of times, the practice of writing hiragana and katakana can also be obtained.
All of the narration contains English subtitles, so that the people learning Japanese for the first time can freely study the materials.
Target audience for this course:
- (Essentials)Learners who understand English and whose native language is not Japanese.
- Learners who want to study elementary Japanese.
- Learners who want to take the JLPT.
- Learners who want to study business Japanese.
- Learners who want to be proficient in conversational Japanese.
- Students enrolled in a Japanese language school or majoring in Japanese in college
- International students coming to Japan.
- Foreign employees of a Japanese company who need Japanese language training.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 237
- Assessments Yes