2020 is here! Now is the chance to learn Japanese and work in Japan. Japanese companies that employ foreign workers are required to provide support for daily life to ensure that they can work and live smoothly in Japan.
Please be aware of the following assistance available for foreign workers in Japan.
【Delivery of Information】
- You can receive explanations in your native language.
- Explanations will be given fully before entering Japan through video chat.
【Required Explanations before entering Japan】
- Business content
- Remuneration amount
- Working conditions
- Legality of business
- Information necessary for entry into Japan
- No contract that will be disadvantageous for workers, such as collection of deposit, penalty fee, etc. can be offered
- In the case where a foreign institution is involved, all the terms must be clearly understood and agreed upon by all parties
- Foreign workers will not be required to bear expenses for support directly or indirectly
- The company will pick you up at the airport or port and bring you to the workplace when workers enter the country.
- Support information related to daily life (housing, bank account, credit card, mobile phone contract, usage of medical institution, etc.) will be provided.
- Description of complaints from other foreign workers
- Company contact information
【Support after entry】
- Transportation from the airport / port to the workplace
- Contract support for housing, bank account, mobile phone etc.
- Daily life orientation: A total of 8 hours or more of Japanese rules and manners, how to use transportation and how to respond to disasters.
- Assistance for important documents such as social security and taxes, etc.
- Providing Japanese language learning opportunities: Providing information on Japanese language schools and providing information on learning support materials
- Responding to complaints and consultations: Providing an environment where you can speak out in your own language
- Promotion of interaction with Japanese people: Providing opportunities for interaction with local residents and opportunities to experience Japanese culture
- Change-of-job-support: Support will be provided for changing jobs
- Regular interview: Interview to ensure good quality of life at least twice every 3 months
Only companies that meet the above required support system standards can sign employment contracts with foreign workers.